The apprenticeship program at The Greenroom Salon could be either part-time or full-time employment with training. It involves assisting with the upkeep of the salon, dealing with clients, carrying out hairdressing services, and assisting colleagues. You will develop valuable practical experience by working in a salon environment and being exposed to a high standard of professional hairdressing on a day-to-day basis.
• Maintaining a safe, healthy, and clean environment.
• Assisting senior colleagues to deliver salon services.
• Engaging positively with clients and promoting a positive image of yourself and the salon.
• Greeting and gowning clients in readiness for hairdressing services.
• Preparing tools, equipment, and products for services.
• Carrying out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colors, and any other tasks deemed suitable under supervision if required.
• Promoting salon services and products.
• Doing laundry of used towels, when necessary
• Ensuring the salon is clean and tidy at the end of the day
• Presentable and well-groomed
• Punctual and reliable
• Good communication skills
• Able to work to consistently high standards
• Cooperative and a team player
• Eager to learn
• Professional attitude
• Attend training and development courses
• Must be able to work on Saturdays
Preferably a candidate who has graduated or is attending cosmetology school.